Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Working hard or hardly working?

Today I'm actually working! No, not for my job. Why would you think that?
Actually, I've been e-mailing people ALL day long looking for a new job. I've sent out about a half a million resumes. Not only for me but a friend of mine also asked for my help, since he is incapable of doing anything for himself. Lol. Anywho, I love craigslist. If you need a job I guarantee you'll find one there! :)
Hopefully someone from the Dental Offices e-mails me back. It would be incredible to get some experience in the Dental Field. Maybe I can learn a thing or two about it before going to Hygiene School. ;)

2 comments:

DDotOmen.com said...

it is literally the economy. target had to put a freeze on hiring.

Thrilla Nilla said...

Well my economy is booming. :D