Monday, November 24, 2008

Faith.

With everything that is going on, I've been extremely sad, depressed, and losing hope for anything good in life since Saturday night.

I can't get a hold of the cop that is helping us with the "robbery" which means I'm not getting my laptop back. I'm broke as hell because dude stole all my money. My sister claimed me out of her life. My mom is pissed, but she's helping a little. I have to pay lord knows how much money for my roommates car. I have to get a new phone. There's just SO much that needs to be done.
Anyways, there have been a lot of weird things going on since Saturday night. Out of everything that was stolen, two things very important to me remained in the house. One is my xbox 360. (lol) It's important to me because my Dad got it for me for Christmas last year. It was out in the open, right there in the family room. I was shocked to see it still there. Also, my Dads watch was sitting right on my dresser. It was moved, though. I had it next to my two picture frames but it ended up on the other side of my dresser after everything was stolen. It's a nice watch. If it were to be pawned one could get a nice amount of money for it. THEN, this morning as I was getting dressed, I just put my little tank-top on and I looked back in the mirror and for some reason my tattoo really stood out. I always forget it's there and never pay any attention to it, but this morning it was there. My dad took me to get that tattoo. That tattoo reminds me of him. That tattoo has a deep meaning, it's not there just because.

In the end, I feel that all these things are my Dad telling me he's there. He's still there for me. If not physically, he's there mentally and emotionally. I know what he's telling me. He's telling me to have Faith. Have faith in God, have faith in myself, have faith in life. With faith in my heart I will only grow and learn from my mistakes. There's hope for my life.
Even though I'm upset he's not physically with me anymore, I'm glad he's still here in every other way. He's still helping me grow and mature. He's still helping me get through the tough times. He was and he is the best father a girl could ever have.

With all that said, I'm moving back to Maryland as soon as I get my car, which is supposed to be Thursday. I'll have to make the commute to VA so I can work and pay for my room mates car, but once it's paid then I'll put in my two weeks. I'll have to find a part time job close to my house in MD. Also, I have to hurry up and register for school. I'm excited to go home. Maryland is pretty much all I've ever known, and to tell you the honest truth, I miss my mom. I miss my Patpa. I miss my puppy. I just miss my home.
Everything will be fine. I have Faith.

Oh, by the way, as for people being there for me... WOW.
Out of the three people I contacted because I needed someone to talk to, not ONE was available. But that's alright. There are things WAY more important. My problems are not their problems. They don't have to be there. Nope....

5 comments:

DDotOmen.com said...

sigh.

Cayan said...

everythings gonna be fine.
that's wild though

Thrilla Nilla said...

Thanks.
And yeah, it really was.

Thrilla Nilla said...

Thanks for being SO supportive, G.
I appreciate it!
:D

Monica West said...

meggggg.
im here for you hunny.
im so sorry about what happened.
ily okay.
=)


put some smiles on with those lovely eyes. =D