Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dad,

The holidays are coming up. I'm dreading it all. I can't believe I will have to celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years without you. It just doesn't seem real.
I wish you didn't have to go. I wish you could still be here with me and watch me grow into the young woman that I am becoming. I miss your love. I miss your care. I miss your humor. I miss you. Each day gets harder and harder, bit by bit. Thank goodness you raised me to be strong. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be who I am today. Thank you, Dad, for teaching me the life lessons I needed to be taught. God knows I was on the wrong track, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I hope I can one day make you proud.
I love you, Dad. I miss you like crazy.
Love Always and Forever,
Meagan Nicole

P.S.- Yes, I will always be your little girl.

4 comments:

Thrilla Nilla said...

I appreciate that.

Thrilla Nilla said...

I appreciate that.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DDotOmen.com said...

I never had a dad to lose but my grandparents and close cousin of mine. I know how it goes.