Monday, November 10, 2008

Creepy.

Okay. My post from last night was titled "Stop stalking me! Please..."
Well, I feel I need to further explain the situation and maybe get some answers as to what goes on in peoples minds.
1.Myspace- I receive a message. Random guy. Enclosed "hey beautiful how r u". Okay. I ignore it as always and go about my Internet surfing. A while later I check my myspace again. Another message from the same person, "guess u cant say hi" Hmm..Ignore. A few minutes later, theres another one, from the SAME person, "yo wats good wit u cutie". Okay seriously, WTF? I'm obviously not interested in conversing with you. I'm not going to reply, let it go!
2. AIM- I received a IM from someone the other day. Something like 'Hey cutie how u doin'. Left it alone. After a few minutes of no response, they sat there and had a whole entire conversation in the IM box without me replying. Not once! People are creepy as hell, man. Then there is the one who replies to my status messages, when I've never conversed with them in the first place.
3.Facebook- Basically the same story as Myspace but with the little Facebook IMs.
It's starting to move to my e-mail now. I'm not trying to sound cocky at all. This seriously happens. I don't mind people conversing with me and making friends, but to a point. It also depends on how you come at me. And really, If I don't answer you please... Just leave me alone.
I don't get it.....
I know what you're thinking. Take the information off of your page, make your page private, etc. Okay, but what about the people who I don't mind talking to? The ones who actually make great conversation and a friendship advances from the random message and/or IM?
Ehhh I just need to hush it and get over the fact that I have stalkers!
There is always the block button.... *evil eye*

2 comments: