Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hella Ridiculous

Last night my roommate had a little 'party' and now my life is up in flames.
To make THE longest story short, my laptop, my phone, and all my money was stolen. I've been stepping on and cleaning up glass all day because of a stupid fight. Of course I'm hearing it from my mother, but she's letting me go back home. My sister isn't speaking to me and refuses to let me ride with her to work.
I'm never drinking alcohol again in my life. I've never been as serious as I am right now.
I'm just going to live with my mom and go to school. I can wait a few years to be on my own.

SO. Maryland, here I come! F*ck VA. I'm going home.

5 comments:

Monica West said...

ily.

im praying for you, k.

Thrilla Nilla said...

Thank you. I love you, too.

DDotOmen.com said...

..wow..

Thrilla Nilla said...

I'm thinking it was the Tequila + the Vodka. Not good.
But hey, I think I lost a few pounds from all the throwing up and dry heaving I did the morning after!

Thrilla Nilla said...

I'm thinking it was the Tequila + the Vodka. Not good.
But hey, I think I lost a few pounds from all the throwing up and dry heaving I did the morning after!