Friday, November 7, 2008

Racism.

I just wanted to share my thoughts with you all on racism, since it seems to be everywhere I turn these days.
Just because Obama is African American does not mean he will be less of a president than a Caucasian man. Just because McCain is an old white man doesn't mean he would have been less of a president than any younger male of any race. I don't understand why anyone would vote for a man to become president simply because he is black. I don't understand why anyone would vote for a man to become president simply because he is white. People, how many times does this need to be said: It is NOT about the color of ones skin. Especially when electing the President, the Ruler, the decision maker, etc. of our country.
I'm going to keep this short and sweet. There's no need to ramble on and on... and on.
I just never in my life understood why people are categorized by the color of their skin. I just don't understand. We are all human beings. We are all Gods children. The world is a cruel place, and that's a damn shame.
I'm hungry.....

No comments: