Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dilemma!

As you already know, I am -phoneless-. Should be getting a new phone this weekend, depending on which one I chose.
To make a long story short, I'm not sure whether to go with Verizon or T-Mobile.

VERIZON: I get this:
Only problem is it hasn't exactly came out yet...
But should come out around mid-november.


T-MOBILE: I get this:


SO!
I need your opinions on what service/phone to get. Seriously, because I'm stumped. I'm leaning a little on the T-Mobile side, but I'm just not sure.
I would appreciate any help.
Thanks.

3 comments:

DDotOmen.com said...

take the Iphone and buy the G1 and give me one of the two.

Thrilla Nilla said...

So you're saying I take the iPhone, buy the G1, and just switch from week to week? Good idea, my friend. Good idea!

DDotOmen.com said...

if you can unlock the iPhone, you can get it under TMobile. jackass.