Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's official!

I am back in MD! Ha!
I missed it. :)
I still have to drive all the way to VA to work everyday, but hey I've gotta do what I've gotta do.
Everything will be fine, just as I thought it would be. I'm happy to be home. I'm just hoping and praying that my Mom and I get along. Last time I lived with her we fought constantly, but I'm going to try my best to avoid confrontation.
It's a full house, though. HOPEFULLY my uncle and his little family will move out soon.
:-\
Oh, and my grandparents called me today. MY car is out of the shop now. Which means they're bringing it to me tomorrow! FINALLY. I'll have to illegally drive it for a month, but that's alright. Again, I have to do what I have to do.
Yay me!!

1 comment:

DDotOmen.com said...

Thats fucked up to want your uncle to get to steppin like that tho.

verification: messess