Friday, November 21, 2008

Coke vs. Pepsi

Okay, there's always talk about the controversy between Coke and Pepsi. Some prefer coke, some prefer Pepsi. Some don't even give a flying f*ck because they hate soda, period.
Well, I'm a Pepsi gal myself. If you know ME then you know I love Pepsi. Seriously.
I was on the phone the other day and I loudly took a sip of an 'unknown to my caller' beverage and he goes, "Is that Pepsi good?" LMAO. I thought that was funny, because it was delish!

ANYWAYS, the purpose of me even posting a blog about Coke and Pepsi is because yesterday I was at Target with my sister and my niece, and I hadn't had dinner so I decided to go get something to eat at their little concession shop. After I order I go to get my soda and I'm AMAZED at what I see. The left side was 5 Pepsi products, and the right side was 5 Coke products. WHAT!? Normally you have one or the other, I've never in my life seen this before. No, I honestly don't really get out much, lol. I hate having to be stuck with Coke at McDonald's (although the Coke there is exceptionally tasty for some apparent reason).
Just thought I'd share with you the amazing Soda Fountain I found!


Btw Chipotle is some shit.

No comments: