Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I wish you didn't have to go...

So lately I've been having wierd dreams. Mainly about my dad. The first one was the other night, I dreamt he came back. It's a fuzzy dream but I remember saying, "He doesn't look the same, but as long as he's back I don't care." Hmm.. Then last night I had the strangest dream. It was in a wierd setting, of course, but my dad was young. He looked about mid-20's. I was still the age I am now and I was trying to get my Dad alone at this huge party. He went to the bathroom and I caught him on his way out. He looked at me, having no clue who I was, and I said, "Excuse me.. this is going to sound crazy but you have to listen to me. I'm your daughter from the future and... "(I begin to cry because he has a look of disbelief on his face) He begins to walk away but I grab his arm. Through tears I say, "Dad... Ed, You have to stop. You have to stop what you're doing. If you don't stop.. You're going to die. You're going to die on March 15, 2008." I think he said, "This is crazy." I could smell the alcohol on his breath. Then he walked away. I began to blubber, "but I miss you." Then I woke up.
Hmm.. Really wierd. I was thinking about him all night. From the time I got home untill I fell asleep. Maybe that's why I dreamt about him. I've been thinking about him a lot more lately since the holidays are coming up. But hey, atleast I saw my Dad.

2 comments:

Ice the Villain said...

Wow. That's spooky. But like you said, at least you saw him. Also spooky because that story sits with me in a weird way for my own reasons... makes me REALLY think. Thanks for that... seriously.

Thrilla Nilla said...

You're welcome? Lol.
But yeah, it sure made me think, too.