Tuesday, December 16, 2008

About me.

I feel as though I need to further explain myself... ME, as a person. You see that my blog title is "heartless" and the contents inside tell you I'm in love with love, I love this person and that, right? Confused? Well.. this is me:
Okay. I'm not exactly heartless. I'd like to be, it would make my life so much easier, but I'm not. I use the word heartless because I don't have a heart for those I once did. I no longer forgive and forget. I may forgive, but I'll never forget. I no longer put up with being pushed around, taken advantage of, or forced to do anything. My heart is no longer present in the relationship with that person and myself. (I'm not thinking of one particular scenario, by the way.) Right now, I love no one but my family. Maybe a friend or two, as well. But the idea of falling in love with someone is so intriguing to me. Love is something I wish to experience the way my grandparents did. It really is beautiful. Although, I'm in no rush. I'm not out there just looking for someone to fall in love with. I'm just living my life and going about my own business. Hopefully love will then cross my path.

No comments: