Wednesday, December 3, 2008

At ease.

Yes, my mind is at ease. Atleast for the moment. There are still things I'm stressed about, but I know things will get better. I'm motivated in many different ways. I'm only giving my time and efforts to my family, jobs, school, and friends. I need absolutely nothing else.
I'm officially broke, sad to say. After the bills, gas (which I'm using up like it's water), and other payments my pockets are empty. :-\ Oh, well. Guess that's just the way of life. I had fun being Miss Money Bags for a few months, though.
I'm learning to love my Mom even more than I ever did. We have a record of having MAJOR problems. We wouldn't go one day without fighting. I'm glad it's changed. I love you, Mom.
Oh, and let me say Thank You to the only friend I believe is there for me. All I want to do is laugh and thanks to you, I'm always laughing. :) Love you.

No comments: