Monday, December 8, 2008

"Cadillac Records"

Okay, so this movie is probably just about one of the best movies I have ever seen. It's definitely in the top 5. Columbus Short did an AMAZING job. Seriously. His character was absolutely crazy, but he did a great job playing it. Mos Def was hilarious as always and to be honest, I love all the music in this movie. I wish I had my poor laptop to download the soundtrack. :-\
Adrien Brody as Leonard Chess
Jeffrey Wright as Muddy Waters
Beyonce Knowles as Etta James
Mos Def as Chuck Berry
Columbus Short as Little Walter
I love it.

2 comments:

Life, Love and Lyrics said...

You are actually making me consider going to see it. I'm not gonna lie. I'm so anti-Beyonce that I still may not go...

Thrilla Nilla said...

I know a lot of people that won't go see the movie because Beyonce's in it. She's only in maybe the last half hour of it. She's not THAT bad. I like her music but I honestly don't think she's too good of an actress.
But yes, please go see the movie. You won't regret it.