Sunday, January 4, 2009

Am I c... c... crazy?

Life is getting a little bit difficult for me right now. I'm so.. wishy washy with my feelings. I'm not sure why but one minute I'm fine. I'm motivated, I'm up-beat, I'm excited for the new year.. but the next minute I just feel like giving up. (No I am NOT pregnant so please whipe that conclusion from your mind!) I've been restless lately. Going to sleep and 4 or 5 a.m. simply because there's so much on my mind. It would be great to have someone to talk to. I feel like that would help a bunch, but we all know none of MY friends have time to waste talking about MY life. Next solution? I have no clue. I wish I could control the way I feel sometimes but I can't. Does that make me crazy?

1 comment:

xXMarie the MistressXx said...

no, can i call it mood swings?
its better than saying bipolar,lol