Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I lied.

So maybe my blog didn't exactly make a comeback... but I thought it was going to. Once I figure out how to blog mobile, I think I'm just going to use this as my diary. Get out all the thoughts in my head for the day OUT and where else better to put it but on the world wide web! Sweet right?!!?!? Ha. Right. Being as though I only have access to my moms 1950 computer I'm clueless as to whats out in the music world. Besides the radio.. & we all know how THAT can be sometimes. I miss downloading. *tear*
Any who, I don't really feel like speaking my mind right now. There's too much to speak on and I'm a tad tired. Maybe tomorrow or sometime this week!

Love you all, readers. Night.

4 comments:

Roger said...

Hi nice blog visit my... http://electroexperience.blogspot.com/

Thx

biningshao said...

Office 2010 is totally different than Office 2003. If you have more than one computer change them all to 2010 or keep them all using 2003. If you go with the newer Office 2010, also get a copy of Professor Teaches download Office 2010 by Individual software.

almin Gor said...

http://weddingev.blogspot.com/

KateBannet said...

Start writing early - the earlier the better. Starting cuts down on anxiety, beats procrastination, and gives you time to develop your ideas. www.essaykings.me.